Voltage Power is committed to protecting the Health and Safety of all its employees, subcontractors, the public and any other person who may be affected by our activities. We believe that safety management is not a static set of rules, but an ever-changing way of looking after employees, our clients, and the communities in which we work. Proper Health & Safety Management is not a separate function of our business, but rather integrated into all that we do, as the right way to do business. Voltage is devoted to the constant enhancement of the Health and Safety program. By focusing on new research, updated Occupational Health and Safety regulations, lessons learned, and innovative technologies/equipment we continue to prevent injuries and incidents and keep our people safe every day.
Our Safety Program:
- Transparent to our workers and clients
- Integrated into every aspect of day to day workflow
- Mentorship and education focused
- Externally audited and accredited
- Digital and systematic for tracking
- Real time accessible for better management
Voltage is committed to evolving company-wide practices to minimize our environmental footprint while conducting all aspects of our work, thus protecting the environment for future generations to come.
Voltage is committed to rigorous vehicle and equipment protocols ensuring that our equipment runs in an efficient and environmentally responsible manner. Monitored by GPS, Voltage strictly enforces an anti-idle policy.
On every project, our goal is to identify areas where we can reduce our waste, hazardous material consumption, right-of-way footprint, impact on biodiversity and effect on water bodies. We strive to protect the environment by identifying, analyzing, strategizing, and monitoring potential environmental impacts, ensuring we set appropriate targets to protect and improve them.
- Voltage is an industry leader as far as embracing modern digital technologies. Our workforce both in the field and in our offices continually champion the benefits of paper-free workflows.
- In the field and in the office, Voltage has a comprehensive Recycle Program helping to minimize the negative impact of landfill dependence.