Voltage Power Ltd recognizes that as a Construction Company building Power Infrastructure, its activities can significantly impact on the environment. On every project we identify areas where we can reduce our waste, hazardous materials, transportation quantities, right-of-way footprint, impact on biodiversity and impact on water bodies. We endeavour to protect the environment by identifying, analyzing, strategizing and monitoring environmental conditions and impacts, ensuring we set appropriate targets to protect and improve them.
We are committed to:
- Being a conscientious, committed contractor that reduces impacts to local communities, and our work sites.Achieving continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
- Efficiently using resources to reduce our consumption and carbon output.
- Meeting or exceeding environmental legislation, standards and codes of practice in our operations.
- Operating with the industry’s best practices, and aspiring to better these practices.
- Exploring methods and systems to reduce and prevent pollution.
- Recycling waste while reducing and reusing materials as much as possible.
- Purchasing environmentally responsible materials and seeking to promote a low environmental impact supply chain.
- Coordinating with the community, clients and our personnel through effective communication in order to advance the environmental prerogatives of all.
- Finding new ways to reduce our environmental impact each day.